The descriptions below are for 2019. Check back in the summer for updates for 2020
See the 2019 food menu here.
- *New Lower Price* Tickets for adults – $80
- Parking not included (Special offer has expired)
- Passes for children and youth between 7 and 20 years old are 50% of the ticket price. Children 6 and under are free.
- Oktoberfest Condor Air Premium Passes are sold as date specific and cannot be used on another day.
- Passes are non transferable within the same day. Whoever uses the Premium Pass to enter the festival is granted full benefits for that day and may not leave and transfer the pass to someone else on that same day.
- Only Condor Air Oktoberfest Premium Pass holders may gain entry to the Deutsches Haus building.
- The Condor Air Oktoberfest Premium Pass can be picked up at Will Call at the main festival entry gate. There will be a special line for Premium Pass holders at the gate, and photo ID will be required for all Will Call pickups.
- The Deutsches Haus building is handicap-accessible and fully ADA compliant.
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets.
- Food from the Condor Air Festival Hall cannot be taken out to the festival grounds, and drinks carried outside will be limited to one per person.
- Food and drink purchased outside the Condor Air Festival Hall are not included with the pass.
For each day, choose the type of ticket: Non-member, Member, Adult, Youth. Quantities can be specified once type of ticket is chosen.
Tickets for Saturday, October 19,2019
Saturday tickets are still available at the door. Same price $80. Online sales have closed. See you at the fest!