Join us for three weekends in October 2018
for German food, music, and beer!
October 5-6 • 12-13 • 19-20
Fridays – 4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m..
Saturdays – 1:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Returning to New Orleans on Bayou St. John across from City Park – 1700 Moss Street
- Location: Deutsches Haus’ New Home, 1700 Moss St., New Orleans, LA 70119
- German food: brats, sauerkraut, special dinners like schnitzel, meatloaf, pork loin, sauerbraten, variety of German cheeses, large Bavarian-style pretzels, German desserts, and Bavarian nuts
- German drinks: Over 20 different German beers, about 9 different wines and over 20 different schnapps
- Oompah Music, Special Dance Performances, Dancing Chicken
- First Keg Tap – Festival Opening – Friday, October 5th
- Masskrugstemmen – Beer Stein Holding Contest, Daily
- Historical Exhibit
- Souvenir Shop featuring German items