Oktoberfest 2019 is over! Thank you to all the folks who came out to the festival. If you can’t wait until next year, Deutsches Haus has other events year round.
Join us for three weekends in October 2020 for German food, music, and beer!
October 9-10 • 16-17 • 23-24
Fridays 4 pm–11 pm
Saturdays 1 pm–11 pm
New Orleans on Bayou St. John across from City Park
1700 Moss Street
New Orleans, LA 70119 Map
- Admission $8, Children 12 and under free. Cash only at gate.
- German food: brats, sauerkraut, special dinners, variety of German cheeses, large Bavarian-style pretzels and German desserts. Details
- German drinks: Over 20 different German beers, about 9 different wines and over 20 different schnapps. Details here.
- Oompah Music, Special Dance Performances, Dancing Chicken. Event schedule here.
- Dachshund Races! Event schedule here.
- Masskrugstemmen – Beer Stein Holding Contest, Daily
- Historic Exhibit
- Souvenir Shop featuring German items