Join us for three weekends in October 2018 for German food, music, and beer!
That’s it folks. Oktoberfest New Orleans is over for 2018. See you next year.
October 5-6 • 12-13 • 19-20
Fridays 4 pm–11 pm
Saturdays 1 pm–11 pm
New Orleans on Bayou St. John across from City Park
1700 Moss Street
New Orleans, LA 70119 Map
Admission $8 – children 12 and under free – tickets available at the entrance (cash only, ATMs available on site)
or Online sales available for additional fee)
- German food: brats, sauerkraut, special dinners like schnitzel, meatloaf, pork loin, variety of German cheeses, large Bavarian-style pretzels and German desserts. More on food
- German drinks: Over 20 different German beers, about 9 different wines and over 20 different schnapps More on drinks
- Oompah Music, Special Dance Performances, Dancing Chicken Event Schedule
- Dachshund Races! – Saturday October 20th, 3pm
- Closing this Friday and Saturday night, the high energy Alex Meixner Band. Grammy-nominated front-man plays accordion and trumpet, sometimes simultaneously (Oct 19&20, 7-11pm).
- Masskrugstemmen – Beer Stein Holding Contest, Daily
- Historic Exhibit
- Souvenir Shop featuring German items
- Children’s area with crafts and games daily from opening until sunset More on Children’s Corner
thanks to our sponsors