Join us for three weekends in October 2019 for German food, music, and beer!
October 4-5 • 11-12 • 18-19
Fridays 4 pm–11 pm
Saturdays 1 pm–11 pm
New Orleans on Bayou St. John across from City Park
1700 Moss Street
New Orleans, LA 70119 Map
- German food: brats, sauerkraut, special dinners, variety of German cheeses, large Bavarian-style pretzels and German desserts.
- German drinks: Over 20 different German beers, about 9 different wines and over 20 different schnapps
- Oompah Music, Special Dance Performances, Dancing Chicken
- Oktoberfest 2 Mile Run/Walk hosted by NOTC. Register here.
- Dachshund Races! (Saturday, October 19)
- Masskrugstemmen – Beer Stein Holding Contest, Daily
- Historic Exhibit
- Souvenir Shop featuring German items
- Admission $8, Children 12 and under free
- New Condor Air Premium Pass – Details here