Oktoberfest will have lots of German food. Menu subject to change as we finalize details.
GERMAN DINNER at the Main Food Tent
- Schnitzel plate with 1 sausage
- 3 sausage plate with choice of Bratwurst, Knackwurst, and/or Weisswurst
- Special plate such as Roast Pork Loin plate with 1 sausage
All entrées will be served with sides including our traditional Haus red cabbage and sauerkraut. As well as bread and butter.
Payment: Credit cards accepted for main tent dinner purchases. Other smaller food and beer booths cash only. ATM machines on site.
Menu subject to change
IMBISS (Snack Booth) Located to the right of stage
- Bratwurst or Weisswurst on pretzel bun
- Kielbasa on a Stick
- French Fries
- Chicken Nuggets
- Corn Nuggets
GERMAN STREET FOOD at the Fest Food Tent
- Pulled pork sandwiches with coleslaw
- Sauerkraut Balls (limited days)
Large, soft Bavarian-style Pretzels, warm from the oven
Flammkuchen (German variation of pizza with white, creamy sauce)
German cheeses from St. James Cheese Company
Pickles (at the Popcorn Booth) including Jalapeno Pickles
At the Cake/Dessert Booth:
Decorated Oktoberfest Cookies